WHAT WE DO
We plant fruit trees
In Haiti, Jamaica, Antigua, The Bahamas, Barbados, Costa Rica, Dominica, Puerto Rico, St. Vincent, Suriname, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Pakistan, Tanzania, Uganda, and U.S. Virgin Islands. We donate breadfruit trees, mango trees, avocados, cashews, and many others.
Our vision is seeing self-sustaining communities and entrepreneurs, based on agroforestry.
Trees That Feed Foundation has provided:
- Nearly 200,000 food-bearing trees,
- 25 sets of food processing equipment (including 10 solar dehydrators)
- 18 tons of breadfruit flour,
- Over 500,000 locally produced meals, and
- Thousands of educational coloring books.
Now in 18 countries, our impact is growing!
How Can I Help?
that can feed a family for 50 years
about 500 meals for a school
in tree care for farmers, or a cooking school
to process breadfruit flour